Welcome to Luke's world of uncertainties and instabilities...!


I write...
I write that comes to my mind here,
That remains in my mind as memories...
And anything that i feel to write...
Yes, I puke my frustrations here...

Monday, December 1, 2014

Departure stories

When one left him to seek refuge in the geriatric lap of a Professor charmed by his intellectual aura, the other left to settle peacefully with the beautiful fantasies of a loving handsome boy! Meanwhile, an unidentified flying object stood still!!!
Evidently, they all left to safe places. The master player would have fore-sighted that he would definitely fail to take care of anyone like the way they are being taken care of at their beautiful camps. 
In fact, he loved them for himself, for he needed them to take care of his own very existence. They too would have loved him for the same reason, and as they were not being taken care of, they left!
The stories are bound to end.
The End.
But, the storyteller will rise, for sure.

No comments: