Welcome to Luke's world of uncertainties and instabilities...!


I write...
I write that comes to my mind here,
That remains in my mind as memories...
And anything that i feel to write...
Yes, I puke my frustrations here...

Monday, June 26, 2017

Waiting for the perfect!

The sadness in her eyes were beyond protection of the shields and the masks she wore! He was an artist of low repute, yet he could sense what her eyes spoke of! While she could experience the ecstasy of being naked and pure, she stood stubborn! He couldn't afford to stay offering more. He left. She tightened her armour and kept waiting for the perfect! She was 40 then!

3 comments:

Bullion Jackpot Call said...

You written excellent post about "Waiting for the perfect!"

Commodity Tips Expert India | 100% Accurate Commodity Tips

Unknown said...

The information is very good and very useful. I really like it and I am also waiting for the post information.

Cara Mengobati Kelenjar Getah Bening
Obat Kolesterol Tinggi Di Apotik
Obat Luka Diabetes
Obat Herbal Penyumbatan Tuba Falopi



The information is very good and very useful. I really like it and I am also waiting for the post information.

Cara Mengobati Tuberkulosis
Cara Mengobati Kejang
Obat Tradisional Pembersih Rahim
Obat Herbal Radang Panggul

Unknown said...

waoo nice written post about Waiting for the perfect!

Thanks,

Silver Tips Free Trial | Crude Oil Sureshot Call