Welcome to Luke's world of uncertainties and instabilities...!


I write...
I write that comes to my mind here,
That remains in my mind as memories...
And anything that i feel to write...
Yes, I puke my frustrations here...

Saturday, August 16, 2014

God, get set.

I have been and still is at war and peace with God. God is playing with me. At times, I also accepted it in sportsman spirit. So, in spite of the wounds I had, I always won. But, when the God continues to intensify my senses, to reply him, to respond to his effort to shook me, I will turn out to equip me with the negative energy to blow away the threat. In this serious state of conflict, it is better to invoke the Lucifer turned Satan into a person, right? The show will be intense now. The rules and conducts will be wiped out from now on, for there is no rule in love and war.... I have gone through both the states with the woman in here. Now it is the time to confront God in the same sincerity......

No comments: