Welcome to Luke's world of uncertainties and instabilities...!


I write...
I write that comes to my mind here,
That remains in my mind as memories...
And anything that i feel to write...
Yes, I puke my frustrations here...

Monday, August 11, 2014

I am tired

I thought that you have already become my wife,
The storyteller's wife.
I thought that you were born and raised to merge with my flow,
The perennial pure flow.
I thought that you have already attained patience to listen to me,
The never ending minutes.
I thought that you were blessed with the greatest soul I have ever touched...
My thoughts were right, as always.
But, where are you, my woman?
Where are you, my soulful woman?
I know that you would know that this is not just the words of a desperate night.
But, I won't complain if you walk on ignoring this soul,
For I think I live deep within you.
And, I know that my thoughts won't prove wrong.

Where are you?

Will you prove me wrong?

Are you not feeling that I lost my rhythm this night?

Where are you, my soulmate?

I am tired.

No comments: