Welcome to Luke's world of uncertainties and instabilities...!


I write...
I write that comes to my mind here,
That remains in my mind as memories...
And anything that i feel to write...
Yes, I puke my frustrations here...

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Murder me, but not the kid!

I tried to protect them all.
Because I valued them all.
And certainly disliked them being others'. 
I was a selfish kid!
But, they left me.
I wept,
Yesterday, like a kid.
Today, like an adult.
I know, seasons change.
I have been a victim of the change.
I am again, left alone.
But, now that I am little grown up, you see.
So, I think like an adult, you know.
What I figured out was that I never loved myself truly in spite of being an established narcissist, with all the pride I carry.
Today, I love myself, and decides to protect me, my soul,
For I have to live longer.
Decades will come to hurt me again, I know.
But, I will survive. 
Because, I love myself.
All I pray is, "God! Murder not  my kid within, in my fight to exist in this world of inconsistencies."
I will protect myself.
I will be kind, yet again,
Unlike the so-called fighters of the world.

No comments: