Welcome to Luke's world of uncertainties and instabilities...!


I write...
I write that comes to my mind here,
That remains in my mind as memories...
And anything that i feel to write...
Yes, I puke my frustrations here...

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Pray for me, mate.

Pray for me, soulmate.
I am praying for you every time I pass a mosque, for your wellbeing.
Pray for me too, please.
I know, it is all the cycle.
Like I envisioned in the graveyard, after my first death,
"Cruelty triumphs,
Victims weep.
Then, they rise up-
Shedding their left over-
"essence".
Everyone reaching him,
From then,
Will turn out to be victims.
And thus, a victor is born.
And thus, a sadist is born.
And the crime chain moves on."
It is all the cycle of events.
Fortunately or unfortunately,
No one can blame the other,
For no one knows who started it.
I tried with all my senses not to be in the cycle.
But, mercilessly, failed.
Maybe, the balance of the universe is to be accomplished this way.
Like my murderer then, today, I too feel like I am not guilty.
It is all the cycle.
It is all the cycle.
Forgive me for I have hurt your beautiful aromatic soul.
I knew not that I too would become a part of the cycle, though I foresighted it.
I thought I was wise, but, I was not.
Forgive me.
And, pray for me.
I just loved you.
I could only love you.
But, now, amid this night,
Somewhere beneath, I sense fear,
Fear of being dangerously alone.
I am not desperate, soulmate.
You know better.
But, I am afraid amid night.
But, I am afraid amid night.
Somewhere beneath...
Pray for me too.
Please.

No comments: