Welcome to Luke's world of uncertainties and instabilities...!


I write...
I write that comes to my mind here,
That remains in my mind as memories...
And anything that i feel to write...
Yes, I puke my frustrations here...

Friday, May 29, 2015

The island

I understand that certain scars won't heal over time.
I have tried a million ways, umpteen times, to bounce back to the one whom I used to be in my boyhood days-
Before the beautiful people merged with my soul in their short intervals.
Nobody stays.

I understand that certain people are born to be an island.
And, I am one of them.
Some accidentally reach the island...
Some other comes to conquer its resources...
They either suffer or nurture being there.
But, none stays.
An island is an island.
I am destined to be that island.
I thank those beautiful adventurous people who fortunately or unfortunately had spent their time on the island.
When they leave, that which they planted, grows...
None of the inhabitants remembers what they have caused during their stay.
They just moved on.
But, the island remains, with the scars on its bosom, and the grass on its shores-
Until the ocean roars one day and envelope all of it to heal itself...

The earlier the better, for the pain still exist!

No comments: