Welcome to Luke's world of uncertainties and instabilities...!


I write...
I write that comes to my mind here,
That remains in my mind as memories...
And anything that i feel to write...
Yes, I puke my frustrations here...

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The life is over?

Amid night, after being stronger for a little  while, tired and exhausted, I say to myself, "the life is over."
Then, I improvise, saying, "that life is over."
And, I see my eyes aren't wet yet!
I have changed.

Doctors, teachers and dancers...
I hardly see a magical tomorrow.
For, my past travelled with you, the present carried you, though I can only manage to feel comparatively little of your heavy weights now.
But, somewhere beneath, I say to myself, "the life is over."
I am trying to improvise...
Amid night.

Something within is not stopping.
Something within is craving for something.
I know not when it is going to be quenched.

I will improvise until then.
Hopefully, the half dead.
From, a distant land.

No comments: