Welcome to Luke's world of uncertainties and instabilities...!


I write...
I write that comes to my mind here,
That remains in my mind as memories...
And anything that i feel to write...
Yes, I puke my frustrations here...

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Art and Ideology

The art and the ideology you carry is reflected in you even when you don't exhibit it. Showing them off at every breath of your life or being an advocate or a carrier of what you have got most often results in earning belittled value of your overall self! Let people adore you for that reflects in you, naturally.

If you are a dancer, the way your eyes look and the size of your butts will reflect it.
If you are a communist, your empathy towards humans and the decisions you take reflects it.
It is as simple as that!

No comments: