Welcome to Luke's world of uncertainties and instabilities...!


I write...
I write that comes to my mind here,
That remains in my mind as memories...
And anything that i feel to write...
Yes, I puke my frustrations here...

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Fear - The only bad omen!

I've known losses, every time I loved.
I've to fret enough as they all left,
Enraged as they shifted from my axis, effortlessly.
All was well,
Until I sensed fear beneath.

The day you start feeling fear towards her,
It fore-sights a massive destruction of the beautiful magic - love.
I am afraid of fear.
The only bad sign - fear.

Fear is a bad omen,
That rules out future, between man and woman.
I am afraid of fear.
And, I have seen deaths because of it.

To the Almighty, if ever you exist,
I seek thou refuge tonight, and forever.
Let not fear be planted in my tomorrows,
For I have known losses, enough, because of it.
For I have derailed and wrecked, because of it.
In such a way that I can't afford more.
Guard me.

Let fear remain afar... Not on my way, please.
I am afraid of fear.

Almighty, if you plant fear within me, yet again,
Trust me, you will see my forefathers cursing your omnipresence and omnipotence, from their graves.
Then, you will be diminished to a carefully crafted idle God made of rock,
And I would become a carefully crafted disaster made of your cruel creatures' efforts to survive! Of the daughters of Eve!

Let fear remain afar...
I can't live with corpses.
Guard me.
And, give them insights.
For they shall remain as corpses neither within me nor within many pure souls of this beautiful Earth.
Give them insights, for I can't live with corpses.
Guard me.

I am afraid of fear.
I seek refuge from fear.
Guard me.

No comments: