Welcome to Luke's world of uncertainties and instabilities...!


I write...
I write that comes to my mind here,
That remains in my mind as memories...
And anything that i feel to write...
Yes, I puke my frustrations here...

Saturday, November 15, 2014

A letter to dad

You'll have to save this kid one more time, dad.
I'm sorry, for I couldn't help it even this time, dad.
I know that you're getting older,
Knows that I must give you peace of mind.
I wish to pay back for all you've done for us, the family.
But, give me little more time, dad.
Like Renato said to Malena,
"From now on I'll be at your side. Forever, I promise. Just give me time to grow up."

Let me be alright, dad.
Help me one more time, dad.
Just one last time.
I won't let you down anymore, dad.

I might come to you one more time.
Help me one last time, dad.
One last time...

No comments: