Welcome to Luke's world of uncertainties and instabilities...!


I write...
I write that comes to my mind here,
That remains in my mind as memories...
And anything that i feel to write...
Yes, I puke my frustrations here...

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Heavenly confluences

The moment of confluence in his life took off on an April 11th. And that was an innocently pure and honestly beautiful confluence, probably predestined, probably a result of his Karma. He was very poor at remembering dates, yet remembered that date. But, as times passed by, the reminiscences helped him not to cure himself, his soul; for his inner core started to believe that his soulful mate born to be with him, is already lost in pursuit of inner peace and respect. He fails to help himself as the time pass by...
Neither the moments of his entire past nor the volatile present succeeded in curing him. Looks like, heavenly confluences happen only once in a lifetime, and you must not ask for more, but keep wandering like a ghost!

No comments: